- By Nancy Muir Boysen
- Changing the desktop background
- Customize the Lock Screen
- Adjusting colors and transparency
- Using themes
- Changing the screen saver
- Making timeout settings
- Enlarging text
- Changing screen resolution
- Customizing the taskbar
- Adding tiles to the Start menu
- Moving tiles
- Using Snap to arrange apps on the desktop
- Resizing tiles
If you want Windows interface text to be displayed in a larger size to help you read things more easily, you can use a System setting to choose the appropriate size. This setting doesn’t control text size in apps, however. What it does control is text in Windows elements: dialog boxes, Settings windows, the taskbar, Start menu, and so forth.
Make text larger
- In Settings, choose System, and then click Display.
- Drag the slider for the Change The Size Of Text, Apps, And Other Items setting to the size you desire.