- Changing the desktop background
- Customize the Lock Screen
- Adjusting colors and transparency
- Using themes
- Changing the screen saver
- Making timeout settings
- Enlarging text
- Changing screen resolution
- Customizing the taskbar
- Adding tiles to the Start menu
- Moving tiles
- Using Snap to arrange apps on the desktop
- Resizing tiles
The position of a tile on your Start menu can make it easier to find. For example, you might want to place your most commonly used app tiles along the top, and less-used tiles at the bottom. Or, you might decide to move a tile from one group of tiles to another. You can easily move tiles around on the Start menu by dragging them from place to place.
Move a tile
- Click the Start button.
Drag a tile to a new location on the Start menu.
- Release the mouse button.