Microsoft Public Cloud Services: What the Cloud Can Do for Your Business
- The cloud refers to software and services that run on the Internet. The cloud is also used to store data and build business intelligence.
- When you store data or use a service in the cloud, you can access it from anywhere, with any device that connects to the Internet, including Windows, iOS, and Android devices.
- The cloud is made up of massive datacenters all over the world. There is more than one cloud, and many different types. These include private clouds, public clouds, hybrid clouds, and community clouds.
- Microsoft offers more than 200 public cloud services. These are divided into three main categories: software as a service (SaaS), infrastructure as a service (IaaS), and platform as a service (PaaS).
- Using Microsoft public cloud services for your business can help you save money, grow your business, and focus on your business rather than on the hardware support needed to run it.
- Although each public cloud-based service is a formidable tool in its own right, it’s when you put them all together, creating an ecosystem of services and devices, that they really shine.