- E-Mail Is a Communication Tool
- Introducing the MPS E-Mail PASS Model
- Creating Meaningful E-Mail Using the MPS PASS Model
- Preparing to Process and Organize Your Inbox
- Using the MPS Workflow Model to Process and Organize E-Mail
- Using The Four Ds for Decision Making
- Processing and Organizing Your E-Mail for 30 Minutes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Emptying the Inbox and Getting to Zero
- What Changes Will You Make?
- Success Factors for Processing and Organizing E-Mail
Introducing the MPS E-Mail PASS Model
The MPS E-Mail PASS Model is designed to help you think about your e-mail communications before you send them. The result is clearly defined messages that produce effective action with the minimal number of communication cycles. By writing effective messages, you can actually reduce the number of e-mail messages you receive in a day.