- By Ciprian Rusen
- Sharing a Printer with Computers on Your Home Network
- Sharing a Printer with Your Homegroup
- Stop Sharing the Printer
- Sharing a Removable Disk Drive
- Transferring Files Between Mobile Phones and Your Windows 7 Computer via Bluetooth
- Enabling Bluetooth on Your Computer and Allowing Connections
- Turning On Bluetooth on Your Mobile Phone
- Pairing Your Computer with Your Mobile Phone, Starting from Your Phone
- Pairing Your Computer with Your Mobile Phone, Starting from Your Computer
- Exchanging Files Between Your Computer and Your Mobile Phone
- Exchanging Files Between Your Mobile Phone and Your Computer
- Removing the Pairing Between Your Mobile Phone and Your Computer
- Key Points
Stop Sharing the Printer
If you want to discontinue sharing the printer with the network, follow steps 1 to 5, detailed in the “Sharing a Printer with Computers on Your Home Network” section on page 190. Clear the Share This Printer check box, then click OK.
The printer is no longer shared with the other computers on the network. This procedure stops sharing the printer with computers that are not a part of the Homegroup and that are running operating systems other than Windows 7. To stop sharing a printer with the Homegroup, open the Homegroup settings window, and in the Share Libraries And Printers section, clear the Printers check box, then click Save Changes.
The printer will no longer show up in the Devices And Printers panel of all the computers that are a part of the Homegroup.