- Sharing a Printer with Computers on Your Home Network
- Sharing a Printer with Your Homegroup
- Stop Sharing the Printer
- Sharing a Removable Disk Drive
- Transferring Files Between Mobile Phones and Your Windows 7 Computer via Bluetooth
- Enabling Bluetooth on Your Computer and Allowing Connections
- Turning On Bluetooth on Your Mobile Phone
- Pairing Your Computer with Your Mobile Phone, Starting from Your Phone
- Pairing Your Computer with Your Mobile Phone, Starting from Your Computer
- Exchanging Files Between Your Computer and Your Mobile Phone
- Exchanging Files Between Your Mobile Phone and Your Computer
- Removing the Pairing Between Your Mobile Phone and Your Computer
- Key Points
You can share your printer both with your Homegroup computers and the computers that are not a part of it but are part of the home network.
Homegroup greatly simplifies the process of sharing your printer.
Sharing a removable disk drive can be done only by using Advanced Sharing.
Before using Bluetooth to transfer files between your mobile phone and your computer, you need to install all the appropriate drivers and enable Bluetooth on both devices.
Pairing your devices can be initiated by either your computer or your mobile phone.
Sending files via Bluetooth can be initiated by any of the paired devices.