Sharing and Working with Devices in Your Network
- Sharing a Printer with Computers on Your Home Network
- Sharing a Printer with Your Homegroup
- Stop Sharing the Printer
- Sharing a Removable Disk Drive
- Transferring Files Between Mobile Phones and Your Windows 7 Computer via Bluetooth
- Enabling Bluetooth on Your Computer and Allowing Connections
- Turning On Bluetooth on Your Mobile Phone
- Pairing Your Computer with Your Mobile Phone, Starting from Your Phone
- Pairing Your Computer with Your Mobile Phone, Starting from Your Computer
- Exchanging Files Between Your Computer and Your Mobile Phone
- Exchanging Files Between Your Mobile Phone and Your Computer
- Removing the Pairing Between Your Mobile Phone and Your Computer
- Key Points
Removing the Pairing Between Your Mobile Phone and Your Computer
If you have changed your phone, it is broken, or you simply you don’t need to use it anymore to transfer files via Bluetooth with your computer, you can remove the pairing you’ve created so that it no longer appears in the Devices and Printers panel.
In this exercise, you will learn how to remove the pairing between your computer and your mobile phone from your Windows 7 computer.
Right-click the phone that you want to remove.
The contextual menu opens, which contains options for the selected phone.
Click Remove device.
You are asked to confirm the deletion process.
The removal process begins and the Remove Device progress window appears.
After a while, the progress window disappears and you are returned to the Devices and Printers window. The removal process for the pairing with the selected mobile phone is done.