- Creating work resources quickly in the Gantt Chart view
- Creating resources using the Resource Sheet
- Modifying resources
- Changing the maximum units for a resource
- Changing a resource’s working day
- Entering resource holidays
- Assigning a single work resource to a task
- Assigning multiple work resources to a task
- Adjusting the work, duration, and assignment units for a task
- Assigning material resources to a task
- Assigning cost resources to a task
- Resolving overallocated resources using the Task Inspector
- Resolving overallocated resources using the Team Planner
- Deleting resources
Sometimes resources are created that are not actually required or used. You should remove these resources from the project because they are not necessary.
Delete a resource
- In the View tab, click the Resource Sheet button.
Click the row heading to select the resource.
- Press the Delete key to remove the resource.