- By Nancy Muir Boysen
- Changing the desktop background
- Customize the Lock Screen
- Adjusting colors and transparency
- Using themes
- Changing the screen saver
- Making timeout settings
- Enlarging text
- Changing screen resolution
- Customizing the taskbar
- Adding tiles to the Start menu
- Moving tiles
- Using Snap to arrange apps on the desktop
- Resizing tiles
Windows 10 includes several themes that control the appearance of your screen. These themes provide an easy way to apply a variety of settings such as colors, font, and background images to the computer interface. There are even high-contrast themes that make the screen easier to see for those who have low vision.
Select a theme
- In Settings, choose Personalization, and then click Themes.
In the Themes section, click Theme Settings.
Click a theme to select it.