Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 R2 Services: Virtual Machine and Site Resilience
- Before you begin
- Lesson 1: Virtual machine movement
- Lesson 2: Site-level fault tolerance
- Practice exercises
- Suggested practice exercises
Suggested practice exercises
The following additional practice exercises are designed to give you more opportunities to practice what you’ve learned and to help you successfully master the lessons presented in this chapter.
- Exercise 1 Configure an iSCSI target on SYD-DC and then configure MEL-HV-1 and MEL-HV-2 to participate in a failover cluster using the iSCSI target on SYD-DC as shared storage.
- Exercise 2 Deploy a virtual machine on the failover cluster and use the Failover Cluster Manager to move this virtual machine back and forth across the nodes using live migration.