403 Items Sort by date|Sort by title
- By Scot Hillier, Andrew Connell, Ted Pattison, Mirjam van OlstNov 15, 2013
- SharePoint 2013 gives you more options, but it also requires you to make more choices, and it is important to make deliberate and well-informed choices to make sure that you end up with the best solution that you could possibly build for your specific situation and scenario. This chapter from Inside Microsoft SharePoint 2013 talks you through a lot of the choices and can help you make the right decisions.
- By John SharpNov 15, 2013
- In this chapter from Microsoft® Visual C#® 2013 Step by Step, you will learn to declare, create, populate and use an array, access and individual array element, iterate through an array.
- By Vanni Boncinelli, Roberto BrunettiOct 15, 2013
- By David Seidl, Mike Chapple, James StewartSep 15, 2013
- This chapter from CompTIA Security+ Training Kit (Exam SY0-301) shows how to find exposed services and vulnerabilities on systems and devices by using port and vulnerability scanning tools, covers vulnerability assessment methods, as well as ways to identify vulnerabilities by using both technical and nontechnical means, and explains penetration testing, including common techniques, types of penetration tests, and best practices for performing them.
- By Julian TemplemanAug 15, 2013
- In this chapter from Microsoft Visual C++/CLI Step by Step, you will see how to use these statements to control the flow of execution through a C++/CLI application.
- By John Paul MuellerAug 15, 2013
- John Paul Mueller explains the Entity Framework elements, describes the files used to store Entity Framework information, and shows you how to create a simple Entity Framework example, in this chapter from Microsoft ADO.NET Entity Framework Step by Step.
- By John Paul MuellerAug 15, 2013
- This chapter from Microsoft ADO.NET Entity Framework Step by Step begins by introducing you to LINQ to Entities.The chapter won’t provide an extensive reference, but you’ll have enough information to perform common tasks and a few advanced tasks.
- By Sean WhitakerAug 15, 2013
- This chapter from PMP Rapid Review covers the processes involved in selecting, justifying, and approving a project; and creating the project charter. It also covers the identification and analysis of project stakeholders.
- By Jim BoyceJul 15, 2013
- This chapter from Microsoft Outlook 2013 shows how you can extend the functionality of Outlook 2013 through custom design and programming.
- By Shannon Bray, Patrick Curran, Miguel WoodJul 15, 2013
- Arguably the most important task of a successful SharePoint 2013 implementation is to gather all of the requirements that reflect the business goals of the organization to ensure the maximum value is attained. This chapter from Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Designing and Architecting Solutions shows you how.
- By Sean WhitakerJul 15, 2013
- Learn how to manage project costs in this chapter from PMP Training Kit, with a focus on the processes of developing a cost management plan, the processes of estimating costs for activities and the overall project, preparing your project budget or cost baseline, recording performance, and influencing and assessing any changes to the project budget.
- By Ed WilsonJul 15, 2013
- With Windows PowerShell 3.0 running a command on a remote computer is as easy as running the command on your local computer; in some cases, it is even easier.
- By Darvish Shadravan, Penelope Coventry, Thomas Resing, Christina WheelerJun 15, 2013
- Every business and government entity needs forms that enable its users to input and share information. SharePoint 2013 presents a platform that allows for these forms to be hosted and integrated with many other useful technologies, such as workflows and search. Learn how to create forms using InfoPath, Access, and custom solutions in SharePoint 2013.
- By Tao LiuJun 15, 2013
- In this chapter from F# for C# Developers, Tao Liu uses well-known design patterns to introduce performing system design by using F#.
- By Steve SuehringJun 15, 2013
Sign up now
Microsoft Press Store newsletter and special offers