Get Started with Office 365
Use Office Mobile on all your devices
Your business can benefit by having Office available on all your mobile devices—including your Windows Phone, Android, or iOS (Apple) smartphone or tablet. As you discovered earlier in this chapter, in the section “Find the right subscription,” many subscription options allow for as many as five devices per user, including mobile devices.
You can use the following Office applications while you’re on the go:
Figure 2-27 shows a device with Office installed. In addition, you can set up your mobile device to use OneDrive for Business and Skype for Business (Lync).
Figure 2-27 You can install Microsoft Office for iPad on your iPad.
How you set up your device depends on what type of device you have—Windows Phone, Android, or iOS. The following lists provide more information:
- For help setting up Office Mobile on your Windows Phone, go to aka.ms/win-phone-setup-office.
- For help setting up email on your Windows Phone, go to aka.ms/android-phone-setup-email.
- For help setting up Office Mobile on your Android device, go to aka.ms/win-phone-setup-email.
- For help setting up email on your Android device, go to aka.ms/android-setup-email.
- For help setting up Office Mobile on your iPhone, go to aka.ms/iphone-setup-office.
- For help setting up Office Mobile on your iPad, go to aka.ms/ipad-setup-office.
- For help setting up email on your iPhone or iPad, go to aka.ms/iphone-ipad-setup-email.