Taking Notes to Another Level with Microsoft OneNote 2013
- Writing quick notes
- Reading, moving, and deleting quick notes
- Handwriting notes and converting them to text
- Creating and constructing outlines
- Date-stamping and time-stamping notes
- Attaching a file or copying a file’s content to a note
- Sending files to OneNote
- Inserting images from a scanner or digital camera
- Inserting a picture from your computer or network
- Inserting a picture from an Internet source
- Taking a screen clipping
- Constructing simple math equations
- Constructing complex math equations
- Recording audio and video notes
- Playing back audio and video notes
Inserting a picture from your computer or network
Using the Pictures command, you can insert a JPEG, PNG, TIFF, or other digital image from your computer or network into your OneNote 2013 notes.. For that matter, you can insert more than one picture.
Insert a picture from your computer or network
Click in a note and then, on the ribbon, click the Insert tab.
In the Images group, click Pictures.
In the Insert Picture dialog box, select a picture to insert.
The picture you selected is inserted into the note where you clicked.