Programming Microsoft ASP.NET
This product currently is not for sale.
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, which reproduces the look and layout of the printed page.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Published 6/11/2003
- 1st Edition
- 1200 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-1903-6
Advance your expertise with ASP.NET and the Microsoft .NET Framework—and build dynamic Web solutions that can run on any browser or mobile device. This guide expertly balances coverage of ASP.NET infrastructure with practical, hands-on examples you can modify for your own Web applications and services. As you examine ASP.NET infrastructure—including the HTTP runtime, standard and custom controls, configuration, and security issues—you’ll learn techniques and best practices for building high-performance, effective, and functional solutions. Whether you’re creating a dynamic portal application or a corporate intranet, this must-have reference demonstrates how to use ASP.NET to accelerate your productivity—and shave precious hours off your development time.
Discover how to:
- Access data using ADO.NET
- Master the DataGrid control to display, edit, and page through data
- Program page forms to enable multiple forms and pop-up windows
- Use ASP.NET mobile controls to write one application that can run on multiple devices
- Write statefull session-based Web services
- Reuse common UI elements across applications with Web Forms user controls
- Use inheritance to modify existing ASP.NET controls for your own programs
- Create data-bound and templated custom controls from scratch
- Deliver dynamically generated images to the Web with GDI+
- Learn state management techniques that help optimize scalability
- Get best practices for writing attack-resistant code
- Configure ASP.NET files for deployment and fine-tune application performance
- Configure the HTTP pipeline to serve ASP.NET pages
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.
Other titles you might like
- Modern Web Development: Understanding domains, technologies, and user experience
- eBook (Watermarked) $35.99
- SignalR Programming in Microsoft ASP.NET
- eBook (Watermarked) $19.99