Microsoft Office Project 2003 Inside Out
This product currently is not for sale.
- Published 10/29/2003
- 1st Edition
- 1088 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-1958-6
Dig into Project 2003—and discover how you can really put your project management skills to work! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and handy workarounds in concise, fast-answer format. It’s all muscle and no fluff. Find the best and fastest ways to perform everyday tasks, and challenge yourself to new levels of Project mastery!
- Master powerful tools for orchestrating project scope, resources, and time
- Learn expert ways to monitor progress and costs, make corrections, and stay on course
- Enable Web-based project collaboration, tracking, and reporting for project stakeholders
- Skillfully coordinate multiple projects and resource pools
- Simplify work by exchanging information between other projects and Microsoft Office programs
- Employ advanced solutions to improve enterprise-wide project and resource management
- Customize Project to work your way with macros and Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Complete eBook—easy to browse and print
- Insider Extras—including special content for team members and executives, plus Help files
- Catalog of Project resources with links to third-party tools and demos
- Microsoft resources and demos, including Insider’s Guide to Microsoft Office OneNote 2003 eBook
- FREE—60-day trial of Microsoft Office Project 2003 Standard Edition software
- FREE—Microsoft Computer Dictionary, Fifth Edition, eBook—10,000+ entries
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.