5 Items Sort by date|Sort by title
- By Ben HowardMay 15, 2013
- Ben Howard, author of Microsoft® Project 2013 Plain & Simple, explains how to assign and manage resources in Microsoft Project 2013.
- By Teresa Stover, Bonnie Biafore, Andreea MarinescuMay 15, 2011
- This chapter from Microsoft Project 2010 Inside Out covers setup and administrative procedures performed by the project server administrator after the server equipment and software are in place, including the operating system, database, and client applications.
- By Bonnie BiaforeMar 15, 2011
- This chapter from Successful Project Management: Applying Best Practices, Proven Methods, and Real-World Techniques with Microsoft Project reviews different alternatives for optimizing your project schedule and how they affect duration, cost, scope, and quality (and whether the people who work on your project ever get to go home).
- By Carl Chatfield, Timothy JohnsonJun 2, 2010
- In this chapter from Microsoft Project 2010 Step by Step, you examine and use a variety of advanced features in Microsoft Project 2010. These features focus on fine-tuning task details prior to saving a baseline, as well as commencing work on the project with the goal of developing the most accurate schedule representation of the tasks you anticipate for the plan.