Windows 8 Inside Out
This product currently is not for sale.
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, which reproduces the look and layout of the printed page.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- List price: $27.99
- Published 11/15/2012
- 1st Edition
- 752 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-6381-7
- eBook 978-0-7356-7055-6
You’re beyond the basics—so dive right into Windows 8 and really put your PC to work! This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It’s all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts tackle Windows 8—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery!
- Installing and personalizing Windows 8
- Mastering the new UI and features
- Using pen, touch, and voice input
- Implementing security essentials
- Managing files, disks, and drives
- Sharing and synching digital media
- Setting up and troubleshooting a home or mobile network
- Monitoring and tuning performance
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.