Windows 8 for Tablets Plain & Simple
This product currently is not for sale.
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, which reproduces the look and layout of the printed page.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Published 9/15/2012
- 1st Edition
- 464 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-7083-9
Learn the simplest ways to get things done with Windows 8 on tablets!
Here’s WHAT you’ll learn:
- Enjoy the Windows 8 touch experience on your tablet
- Use the Start screen to find everything you need
- Explore the web, and send and receive email and messages
- Organize your files, photos, and videos in the cloud
- Play games, manage your music, and watch movies
- Use maps to find directions and set your location
Here’s HOW you’ll learn it:
- Jump in wherever you need answers
- Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do
- Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts
- Quick TRY THIS! exercises help apply what you learn right away
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.
Other titles you might like
- Exam Ref 70-687 Configuring Windows 8.1 (MCSA)
- Book $39.99