Microsoft Office Word 2007 Plain & Simple
This product currently is not for sale.
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, which reproduces the look and layout of the printed page.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Published 1/17/2007
- 1st Edition
- 272 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-2293-7
Here’s WHAT You’ll Learn
- Easily navigate the new user interface
- Create effective documents—from letters to reports
- Format text, create tables, apply themes and styles
- Print documents, envelopes, and labels
- Share your work with others and keep track of changes
Here’s HOW You’ll Learn It
- Jump in wherever you need answers
- Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do
- Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts
- Quick TRY THIS! Exercises help you apply what you learn right away
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.
Other titles you might like
- Microsoft Word 2016 Step By Step
- Book $34.99
- Creating Research and Scientific Documents Using Microsoft Word
- eBook (Watermarked) $15.99