- Published 12/20/2016
- 1st Edition
- Book 978-0-7356-9742-3
- eBook 978-0-7356-9762-1
Microsoft Exam 70-741 is for IT Pros interested in enhancing their skills for the latest version of Windows Server. This exam validates skills and knowledge for configuring advanced tasks required to deploy, manage, and maintain a Windows Server 2016 infrastructure, such as fault tolerance, certificate services, and identity federation. Passing this exam along with two other exams is required for MCSA and MCSE certifications.
The Exam Ref is the official study guide for Microsoft certification exam 70-741. Featuring concise, objective-by-objective reviews and strategic case scenarios and Thought Experiments, exam candidates get professional-level preparation for the exam. The Exam Ref helps candidates maximize their performance on the exam and sharpen their job-role skills. It organizes material by the exam's objective domains
Focus is on the skills measured on the exam:
• Implement Domain Name System (DNS)
• Implement DHCP
• Implement IP Address Management (IPAM)
• Implement network connectivity and remote access solutions
• Implement core and distributed network solutions
• Implement an advanced network infrastructure
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
• Organizes its coverage by the “Skills measured” posted on the exam webpage
• Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
• Points to in-depth material by topic for exam candidates needing additional review
• Assumes you are an IT pro looking to validate your skills in and knowledge of installing and configuring Windows Server 2016
Online Sample Chapter
Implement Domain Name System
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 1 and Index)
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Implement Domain Name System (DNS)
1.1. Install and configure DNS servers1.2. Create and configure DNS zones and records
Chapter 2: Implement DHCP
2.1. Install and configure DHCP2.2. Manage and maintain DHCP
Chapter 3: Implement IP Address Management (IPAM)
3.1. Install and configure IP Address Management (IPAM)3.2. Manage DNS and DHCP using IPAM3.3. Audit IPAM
Chapter 4: Implement Network Connectivity and Remote Access Solutions
4.1 Implement network connectivity solutions4.2 Implement virtual private network (VPN) and DirectAccess solutions4.3 Implement Network Policy Server (NPS)
Chapter 5: Implement Core and Distributed Network Solutions
5.1 Implement IPv4 and IPv6 addressing5.2 Implement Distributed File System (DFS) and Branch Office solutions
Chapter 6: Implement an Advanced Network Infrastructure
6.1 Implement high performance network solutions6.2. Determine scenarios and requirements for implementing Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Follow the instructions to download this book's errata (20 KB .docx).
- Click the Download button below to start the download.
- If prompted, click Save.
- Locate the file on your computer and click to open.
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.