- Changing the desktop background
- Customize the Lock screen
- Adjusting colors and transparency
- Changing to Dark Mode
- Using themes
- Adjusting timeout settings
- Enlarging text
- Changing screen resolution
- Customizing the taskbar
- Adding tiles to the Start menu
- Moving tiles
- Using Snap to arrange apps on the desktop
- Resizing tiles
Windows 10 includes several themes that control the appearance of your screen. These themes provide an easy way to apply a variety of settings such as colors, font, and background images to the computer interface.
Select a theme
In Settings, choose Personalization, and then click Themes.
In the Apply a Theme section, click to select an available theme.
To discover additional themes in the Microsoft Store, scroll to the Get More Personality in Windows section and click Get more Themes.