Customizing the appearance of Windows 10
- Changing the desktop background
- Customize the Lock screen
- Adjusting colors and transparency
- Changing to Dark Mode
- Using themes
- Adjusting timeout settings
- Enlarging text
- Changing screen resolution
- Customizing the taskbar
- Adding tiles to the Start menu
- Moving tiles
- Using Snap to arrange apps on the desktop
- Resizing tiles
Your Start menu can become crowded with tiles as you continue to add apps to it. One way to relieve the clutter and view more tiles in the menu is to reduce the size of some tiles. You might also want to enlarge a tile that you want to more easily find. There are four sizes for tiles: Small, Medium, Wide, and Large.
Change tile size
Click the Start button.
Right-click a tile.
Click Small, Medium, Wide, or Large.