- By Joan Lambert
- Objective 3.1: Create and manage calendars
- Objective 3.1 practice tasks
- Objective 3.2: Create appointments, meetings, and events
- Objective 3.2 practice tasks
- Objective 3.3: Organize and manage appointments, meetings, and events
- Objective 3.3 practice tasks
- Objective 3.4: Create and manage notes and tasks
- Objective 3.4 practice tasks
Objective 3.4 practice tasks
There are no practice files for these tasks.
From the To-Do Bar, do the following:
Create a task with the subject MOS Dinner Reservations.
Flag the task for completion this week.
Assign the task to the Management category (or another category you choose).
Open a new task window, and do the following:
Create a task with the subject MOS Send Dinner Invitations.
Set a due date of next Tuesday with a reminder at 5:00 P.M.
Set the status to Waiting On Someone Else.
Open the MOS Dinner Reservations task and do the following:
Mark the task as private and high priority.
Set the task to 25 percent complete.
Create a new task with the subject MOS Status Report that must be completed on the first Monday of every month for six months.
In the Notes module, do the following:
Create a note that contains your full name.
Modify the note content so that only your first name appears as the note subject, and your last name is in the note body.
If you haven’t already done so, create a color category named MOS. Assign the note to the MOS color category.