5 Items Sort by date|Sort by title
- May 15, 2013
- Ben Howard, author of Microsoft® Project 2013 Plain & Simple, explains how to assign and manage resources in Microsoft Project 2013.
- May 15, 2011
- This chapter from Microsoft Project 2010 Inside Out covers setup and administrative procedures performed by the project server administrator after the server equipment and software are in place, including the operating system, database, and client applications.
- Mar 15, 2011
- This chapter from Successful Project Management: Applying Best Practices, Proven Methods, and Real-World Techniques with Microsoft Project reviews different alternatives for optimizing your project schedule and how they affect duration, cost, scope, and quality (and whether the people who work on your project ever get to go home).
- Jun 2, 2010
- In this chapter from Microsoft Project 2010 Step by Step, you examine and use a variety of advanced features in Microsoft Project 2010. These features focus on fine-tuning task details prior to saving a baseline, as well as commencing work on the project with the goal of developing the most accurate schedule representation of the tasks you anticipate for the plan.
- Jun 2, 2010
- Microsoft Project 2010 supports three types of resources. These are work resources, as well as two special-purpose resources: cost and material. In this chapter from Microsoft Project 2010 Step by Step, you will set up work and cost resources.