6 Items Sort by date|Sort by title
- Jan 3, 2007
- The difference between an adequate presentation and a great presentation often lies in the judicious use of multimedia. In this chapter from Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2007 Step by Step, learn to apply predefined animations, change some of the animation settings, change the way slides move on and off the screen during a slide show, insert a sound clip and a sound file and make various adjustments to their settings, and insert a movie file, preview the movie, and modify its behavior.
- Mar 15, 2013
- For Microsoft PowerPoint 2013, you now have several built-in design elements that you can use for your presentations. These design elements, including slide layouts, themes, theme colors, and theme fonts, offer an inherent consistency that comes as a result of a common look and feel. This consistency means that you don’t have to be a graphic designer to prepare an attractive presentation.
- May 15, 2010
- This chapter from Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Plain & Simple shows how to use PowerPoint's outline for organizing your thoughts and information to include in your presentations.
- Apr 15, 2013
- Katherine Murray discusses the collaboration tools and Presenter View available in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 in this chapter from Microsoft Office Professional 2013 for Touch Devices Plain & Simple.
- Jan 3, 2007
- In this chapter from Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2007 Step by Step, learn the new features of the PowerPoint working environment, get familiar with how to open and move around in an existing PowerPoint presentation, explore various ways of viewing slides, and learn to save a new blank presentation and then save an existing presentation with a new name.
- Jun 29, 2010
- In this chapter from Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Step by Step, you’ll insert a sound clip and a sound file and make various adjustments to their settings. You’ll also insert two video files, edit one of them, and format them both.