Working with Microsoft Office 365: Running Your Small Business in the Cloud
This product currently is not for sale.
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, which reproduces the look and layout of the printed page.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Published 5/15/2012
- 1st Edition
- 370 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-5899-8
Take control of your small business communication and increase your productivity—with Microsoft Office 365 cloud services. Through extensive walkthroughs, easy-to-follow procedures, and real-world tips, you’ll learn how to implement Office 365 for professionals and small businesses—without having to be an IT expert. You’ll also gain valuable knowledge on configuring, deploying, and maintaining Office 365 no matter which plan you choose.
Discover how to:
- Deploy and manage Office 365 cloud services quickly and easily
- Improve your business image with a custom website and email domain name
- Set up Office 365 on individual business PCs and simply migrate your email
- Share lists, calendars, and contacts with Microsoft Outlook and Exchange Online
- Stay connected to your business almost anywhere through mobile devices
- Optimize team collaboration and file sharing using Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Keep in touch with important contacts using instant messaging, conferencing, and video
- Use Microsoft Lync Online to chat in real-time, or augment phone calls with text
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.