Windows 8 Step by Step
This product currently is not for sale.
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, which reproduces the look and layout of the printed page.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- List price: $23.99
- Published 9/15/2012
- 1st Edition
- 784 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-6402-9
- eBook 978-0-7356-6967-3
The smart way to learn Windows 8—one step at a time!
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to use Windows 8. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Set up a home network, browse the web, and use your email
- Use multi-touch gestures on your touchscreen devices
- Manage your files with Microsoft SkyDrive
- Play music and movies, and share your photos and videos
- Download apps and games from the Windows Store
- Help secure your computer and prevent common problems
Follow the instructions to download this book's companion files or practice files.
- Click the Download button below to start the download.
- If prompted, click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.