Training Guide Administering Windows Server 2012 (MCSA)
This product currently is not for sale.
- List price: $47.99
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, which reproduces the look and layout of the printed page.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Published 5/15/2013
- 1st Edition
- 678 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-7413-4
- eBook 978-0-7356-7408-0
Designed to help enterprise administrators develop real-world, job-role-specific skills—this Training Guide focuses on deploying and managing Windows Server 2012. Build hands-on expertise through a series of lessons, exercises, and suggested practices—and help maximize your performance on the job.
This Microsoft Training Guide:
- Provides in-depth, hands-on training you take at your own pace
- Focuses on job-role-specific expertise for deploying and managing Windows Server 2012
- Creates a foundation of skills which, along with on-the-job experience, can be measured by Microsoft Certification exams such as 70-411
Sharpen your skills. Increase your expertise.
- Deploy and update Windows Server 2012
- Manage account policies and service accounts
- Configure name resolution
- Administer Active Directory
- Manage Group Policy application and infrastructure
- Work with Group Policy settings and preferences
- Administer network policies
- Configure the network to enable remote access
- Manage file services
- Monitor and audit Windows Server 2012
Online Sample Chapter
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Deploying and updating Windows Server 2012
- Chapter 2: Managing account policies and service accounts
- Chapter 3: Configuring name resolution
- Chapter 4: Administering Active Directory
- Chapter 5: Managing Group Policy application and infrastructure
- Chapter 6: Group Policy settings and preferences
- Chapter 7: Administering network policies
- Chapter 8: Administering remote access
- Chapter 9: Managing file services
- Chapter 10: Monitoring and auditing Windows Server 2012
- Setup instructions for exercises and labs
- About the Author
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.