- Published 6/15/2011
- 2nd Edition
EXAM PREP GUIDE
Fully updated for Windows Server 2008 R2! Ace your preparation for the skills measured by Exam 70-640 - and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce and apply your knowledge to real-world case scenarios and practice exercises.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Deploy or upgrade domain controllers, domains, and forests for Windows Server 2008 R2
- Manage user accounts and groups with Windows PowerShell
- Implement Group Policy; configure software and security settings
- Configure DNS settings and zones
- Manage authentication
- Plan and manage Active Directory replication
- Monitor and ensure availability of directory services
Assess your skills with practice tests. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Exam 70-640 is one of three required exams for MCSA: Windows Server 2008 certification. For a limited time, it is also valid for MCTS certification, which will be retired.
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
Follow the instructions to download this book's companion files or practice files.
- Click the Download button below to start the download.
- If prompted, click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
The above link does not include the Practice Tests. If you purchased the eBook from this site, the practice test files are available for download on your Account page, under the Disc Contents tab.
We've made every effort to ensure the accuracy of this book and its companion content. Any errors that have been confirmed since this book was published can be downloaded below.
Download the errata
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.