Microsoft Windows XP Plain & Simple
This product currently is not for sale.
- Published 10/24/2001
- 1st Edition
- 256 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-1525-0
Get the fast facts that make learning Windows XP plain and simple!
Here’s WHAT you’ll learn:
- Find the simplest ways to get stuff done in Microsoft Windows
- Play DVDs, download music, burn CDs—all in one spot
- Send e-mail, browse the Web, make phone calls with your PC
- Organize your digital photos—even make a movie!
- Run programs and play games
- Perform easy tune-ups and fix problems fastHere’s
HOW you’ll learn it:
- NUMBERED STEPS show exactly what to do
- Color SCREEN SHOTS keep you on track
- Handy TIPS teach easy techniques and shortcuts
- Quick TRY THIS! exercises put your learning to work
- CAUTION notes help keep you out of trouble
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.
Other titles you might like
- Enterprise Mobility Suite Managing BYOD and Company-Owned Devices
- eBook (Watermarked) $19.99
- Exam Ref 70-695 Deploying Windows Devices and Enterprise Apps (MCSE)
- eBook (Watermarked) $31.99