Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Administrator's Pocket Consultant, 2nd Edition
This product currently is not for sale.
- Published 2/22/2006
- 2nd Edition
- 592 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-2245-6
Portable and precise, this pocket-sized guide delivers immediate answers for the day-to-day administration of Windows Server 2003. Zero in on core support and maintenance tasks using quick-reference tables, instructions, and lists. You’ll get the focused, straightforward information you need to solve problems and get the job done?whether you’re at your desk or in the field!
Get fast facts to:
- Manage and troubleshoot servers and workstations
- Administer Active Directory and manage computers, domain controllers, and organizational units
- Create user accounts and group accounts—and control rights and permissions
- Manage file systems, directories, drives, volume sets, and RAID
- Combat malware and use file screening to block unauthorized content
- Install, configure, and test TCP/IP networking
- Set up and optimize DHCP, WINS, and DNS
- Manage shadow copies, revert volumes, and help improve disk quota management
- Troubleshoot local printers and network print servers
- Monitor network activity and tune network performance
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.
Other titles you might like
- Virtualizing Desktops and Apps with Windows Server 2012 R2 Inside Out
- eBook (Watermarked) $43.99
- Windows Server 2012 Pocket Consultant
- Book $34.99