Microsoft System Center Introduction to Microsoft Automation Solutions
- List price: $0.00
This product currently is not for sale.
This eBook is available as a free download from the Microsoft Virtual Academy.
- Published 12/2/2014
- 1st Edition
- 112 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-9581-8
This book provides you with an introduction to the Microsoft automation solutions: Azure Automation and Service Management Automation. Throughout the chapters, the text explores these tools and how they can be used to meet the automation needs of your Microsoft Azure cloud solutions or your enterprise datacenter environments. We provide considerations on the features of each solution, and how they can be architected to fit your needs. Next, the text explores the interfaces you will use to interact with the solutions, including the web-based portals, Windows PowerShell command-line interaction, and programmatic access via the web services. The text then covers how you implement and manage automation using runbooks, assets, and Integration Modules, along with how you can use a source control system to manage runbook content. Finally, some examples of automation scenarios are discussed, providing you with samples that can be used to speed development in your own solution.
- Click the following link: Download the companion content.
- Click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.
Other titles you might like
- Virtualizing Desktops and Apps with Windows Server 2012 R2 Inside Out
- eBook (Watermarked) $43.99
- Training Guide Administering Windows Server 2012 (MCSA)
- eBook (Watermarked) $47.99