Microsoft System Center Extending Operations Manager Reporting
- List price: $0.00
This product currently is not for sale.
This eBook is available as a free download from the Microsoft Virtual Academy.
- Published 11/19/2014
- 1st Edition
- 112 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-9578-8
The System Center Operations Manager data warehouse stores many objects, making it possible to report on performance, availability, configuration, and security. You can use data collected by Operations Manager for issue tracking, awareness, planning, and forecasting, all of which are important factors for maintaining and managing your environment. But understanding what to report on and how to do so is what actually contributes to the stability of your infrastructure. If you're not using the data you collect about your environment, you're simply wasting space. If you use Operations Manager to monitor your environment, whether your infrastructure or a public, private, or hybrid cloud, this book is a good resource to help you understand the basics of reporting and how to build queries and stored procedures for your reports. It can also help you understand the various elements of Operations Manager management packs that are used when you create reports.
- Click the following link: Download the companion content.
- Click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.
Other titles you might like
- Virtualizing Desktops and Apps with Windows Server 2012 R2 Inside Out
- eBook (Watermarked) $43.99
- Training Guide Administering Windows Server 2012 (MCSA)
- eBook (Watermarked) $47.99