Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services Step by Step
This product currently is not for sale.
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, which reproduces the look and layout of the printed page.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Published 3/29/2006
- 1st Edition
- 400 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-2199-2
Teach yourself the fundamentals of SQL Server Analysis Services—one step at a time. With this practical, learn-by-doing tutorial, you get the guidance you need to build flexible and powerful solutions that meet the analytical needs of your organization.
Discover how to:
- Start building cubes using the Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Business Intelligence designers
- Create dimensions and measure groups to build, browse, and modify OLAP cubes
- Design objects to handle unique financial analysis requirements
- Improve query performance with aggregations and user hierarchies
- Customize cubes with multi-dimensional expressions (MDX) and other advanced design techniques
- Use actions to integrate Web pages, reporting applications, and drillthrough capabilities with cubes
- Manage role-based security and restrict data access
- Deploy and maintain a database in a production environment
- All practice exercises and answer files
- Fully searchable eBook
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
- Click the following link: Download the companion content.
- Click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.
Other titles you might like
- T-SQL Fundamentals, 3rd Edition
- Book $49.99
- T-SQL Fundamentals
- eBook (Watermarked) $39.99