Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Resource Kit
This product currently is not for sale.
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, which reproduces the look and layout of the printed page.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Published 2/4/2009
- 1st Edition
- 880 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-2635-5
In-depth, comprehensive, and fully revised for R2—this RESOURCE KIT delivers the information you need to deploy, manage, and troubleshoot Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2. Get technical insights, scenarios, and best practices from those who know the technology best—the engineers who designed and developed it—along with 90+ Windows PowerShell scripts, bonus references, and other essential resources on CD.
Get expert advice on how to:
- Plan server roles, infrastructure, topology, and security
- Design and manage enterprise instant messaging (IM), presence, and conferencing solutions
- Configure voice mail, enterprise voice, dual-forking (PBX), and VoIP
- Apply industry best practices for deployment
- Manage Unified Communications clients and devices
- Administer remote access, federation, and public IM
- Understand SIP and authentication technologies
- Implement a cross-team backup-and-restore plan
- Automate management tasks—sample scripts included
- Monitor, diagnose, and troubleshoot problems more efficiently
- 90+ Windows PowerShell scripts for automating administrative tasks
- Office Communication Server Resource Kit tools
- Links to references and webcasts
- Understanding Microsoft Virtualization Solutions eBook
- Four appendixes, including Windows PowerShell functions, Direct SIP with IP-PBX, and A/V troubleshooting
- Bonus content—Chapters from 15 related Microsoft Press books
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
- Click the following link: Download the companion content.
- Click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.
Other titles you might like
- T-SQL Fundamentals, 3rd Edition
- Book $49.99
- T-SQL Fundamentals
- eBook (Watermarked) $39.99