Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac Step by Step
This product currently is not for sale.
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, which reproduces the look and layout of the printed page.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Published 10/15/2008
- 1st Edition
- 672 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-2617-1
Covers Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Entourage 2008 for Mac
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to use Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac—one step at a time. With STEP BY STEP, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Create basic to advanced Word documents using templates
- Design impressive PowerPoint presentations
- Produce data-rich Excel workbooks and attractive charts
- Manage communication and scheduling with Entourage
- Create stylish graphics with just a few clicks
- Master handy keyboard shortcuts for common tasks
Your STEP BY STEP learning experience includes:
- Files for building skills and practicing the book’s lessons—available on the book’s companion Web site
- Author’s picks for 14 great how-to articles online
Practice files available at: http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/companion/9780735626171
- Click the following link: Download the companion content.
- Click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.