Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac Step by Step
This product currently is not for sale.
- Published 10/15/2008
- 1st Edition
- 672 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-2617-1
Covers Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Entourage 2008 for Mac
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to use Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac—one step at a time. With STEP BY STEP, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Create basic to advanced Word documents using templates
- Design impressive PowerPoint presentations
- Produce data-rich Excel workbooks and attractive charts
- Manage communication and scheduling with Entourage
- Create stylish graphics with just a few clicks
- Master handy keyboard shortcuts for common tasks
Your STEP BY STEP learning experience includes:
- Files for building skills and practicing the book’s lessons—available on the book’s companion Web site
- Author’s picks for 14 great how-to articles online
Practice files available at: http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/companion/9780735626171
- Click the following link: Download the companion content.
- Click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.
Other titles you might like
- Exam Ref 70-346 Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements
- eBook (Watermarked) $31.99