Microsoft Expression Web 4 Step by Step
- List price: $44.99
- Published 12/29/2010
- 1st Edition
- 450 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-3902-7
The smart way to learn Microsoft Expression Web 4 -- one step at a time!
Experience learning made easy -- and quickly teach yourself how to create dynamic, standards-based Web sites. With Step by Step, you set the pace -- building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Build your site with customizable templates -- or create your own
- Adjust settings in Expression Web 4 to create different sites
- Add Photoshop files, Microsoft Silverlight video, and .wmv files
- Use CSS, HTML, and XHTML to manage site style and accessibility
- Connect to servers using Microsoft ASP.NET and PHP
- Choose the right publishing method for your scenario
Your Step by Step digital content includes:
- All the books practice files -- ready to download and put to work.
- Fully searchable online edition of this book -- with unlimited access on the Web.
- Video tutorials illustrating important procedures and concepts
Online Sample Chapter
- Click the following link: Download the companion content.
- Click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.
Other titles you might like
- Software Requirements, 3rd Edition
- Book $44.99