Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Administrator's Pocket Consultant
This product currently is not for sale.
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, which reproduces the look and layout of the printed page.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Published 11/4/2009
- 1st Edition
- 688 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-2712-3
Portable and precise, this pocket-sized guide delivers immediate answers for the day-to-day administration of Exchange Server 2010. Zero in on core support and maintenance tasks using quick-reference tables, instructions, and lists. You’ll get the focused information you need to solve problems and get the job done—whether you’re at your desk or in the field!
Get fast facts to:
- Configure and manage Exchange clients
- Set up users, contacts, distribution lists, and address books
- Administer permissions, rules, policies, and security settings
- Manage databases and storage groups
- Optimize message processing, logging, and anti-spam filtering
- Administer at the command line using Exchange Management Shell
- Configure SMTP, connectors, links, and Edge subscriptions
- Manage mobile device features and client access
- Back up and restore systems
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Exchange Server 2010 Administration Overview
- Chapter 2: Deploying Exchange Server 2010
- Chapter 3: Exchange Server 2010 Administration Essentials
- Chapter 4: Using the Exchange Management Shell
- Chapter 5: User and Contact Administration
- Chapter 6: Mailbox Administration
- Chapter 7: Working with Distribution Groups and Address Lists
- Chapter 8: Implementing Exchange Server 2010 Security
- Chapter 9: Managing Data and Database Availability Groups
- Chapter 10: Mailbox and Public Folder Database Administration
- Chapter 11: Accessing and Managing Public Folders
- Chapter 12: Managing Hub Transport and Edge Transport Servers
- Chapter 13: Managing Client Access Servers
- Chapter 14: Exchange Server 2010 Maintenance, Monitoring, and Queuing
- Chapter 15: Backing Up and Restoring Exchange Server 2010
- Chapter 16: Managing Exchange Server 2010 Clients
- Chapter 17: Managing Mobile Messaging Users
Other titles you might like
- Exam Ref 70-342 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (MCSE)
- eBook (Watermarked) $31.99