Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Resource Kit
This product currently is not for sale.
- Published 3/30/2005
- 1st Edition
- 1408 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-2072-8
Design, deploy, and administer Microsoft Exchange Server 2003—with the guidance six industry experts and the Microsoft Exchange Server team. This official RESOURCE KIT provides more than 1400 pages of in-depth technical information, best practices, and troubleshooting strategies to help you plan your deployment, implement security services, monitor system performance, administer backups and recovery, and perform other key tasks. The CD comes packed with additional reference materials, including 80+ essential tools and scripts, more than 200 practical worksheets, and bonus eBooks. It’s everything you need to help save time, reduce support costs, and improve performance!
Get the in-depth guidance you need to:
- Plan, test, and roll out your Exchange Server 2003 deployment
- Update from Exchange Server 5.5 or Exchange 2000 Server, or migrate from other non-Exchange messaging systems
- Design and streamline mailbox management, server administration, and message routing
- Utilize server and site consolidation strategies to help reduce total cost of ownership
- Manage Active Directory information and manage data with Exchange store resources
- Use encryption, virus protection, and other security services
- Automate daily operations with Exchange Management Pack and Microsoft Operations Manager
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and tune server performance—diagnose and resolve problems faster
- Develop a disaster recovery plan, and establish a backup strategy
- 80+ tools and scripts, including MIIS extension DLLs, SetMailboxQuotas.wsf, and CreateDNSZone.xml
- 200+ worksheets to help simplify essential procedures
- Microsoft Windows Scripting Self-Paced Learning Guide eBook
- Microsoft Encyclopedia of Networking, Second Edition eBook
- Microsoft Encyclopedia of Security eBook
- Complete RESOURCE KIT eBook
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.
Other titles you might like
- Enterprise Mobility Suite Managing BYOD and Company-Owned Devices
- eBook (Watermarked) $19.99
- Windows Server 2012 Pocket Consultant
- Book $34.99