MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-652): Configuring Windows Server Virtualization
This product currently is not for sale.
- List price: $55.99
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, which reproduces the look and layout of the printed page.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Published 6/17/2009
- 1st Edition
- 656 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-2679-9
- eBook 978-0-7356-3917-1
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-652—and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce and apply what you’ve learned through real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Install, configure, and optimize Hyper-V
- Prepare management infrastructure, including remote administration
- Create and deploy VMs and VHDs
- Perform physical-to-virtual and virtual-to-virtual migrations
- Plan security for hosts, VMs, and resource pools
- Automate Hyper-V operations
- Configure and manage high-availability clusters
- Monitor and optimize performance
Assess your skills with the practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Your kit includes:
- Official self-paced study guide.
- Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results.
- 200+ practice and review questions.
- Case scenarios, exercises, and best practices.
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide, plus sample chapters from related books.
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
Online Sample Chapter
Table of Contents
- Exam 70-652: Configuring Windows Server Virtualization
- Exam 70-403: Configuring System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008
- Chapter 1: Implementing Microsoft Hyper-V
- Chapter 2: Configuring Hyper-V Hosts
- Chapter 3: Completing Resource Pool Configurations
- Chapter 4: Creating Virtual Machines
- Chapter 5: Automating Virtual Machine Creation
- Chapter 6: Migrating to Hyper-V
- Chapter 7: Automating VM Management with Windows PowerShell
- Chapter 8: Securing Hosts and Virtual Machines
- Chapter 9: Protecting Hyper-V Resource Pools
- Chapter 10: Configuring Virtual Machine High Availability
- About the Authors
- Click the following link: Download the companion content.
- Click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
The above link does not include the Practice Tests. If you purchased the eBook from this site, the practice test files are available for download on your Account page, under the Disc Contents tab.
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.