MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-528): Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Web-Based Client Development
This product currently is not for sale.
- Published 10/25/2006
- 1st Edition
- 944 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-2334-7
EXAM PREP GUIDE
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-528—and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce what you’ve learned by applying your knowledge to real-world case scenarios and labs. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Create, trace, configure, and deploy Web applications
- Integrate data into your application using Microsoft ADO.NET, XML, and data-bound controls
- Implement forms authentication, impersonation, and login controls
- Configure server controls and create custom Web controls
- Use themes, user profiles, and Web parts for customizable, personalized Web sites
- Manage server-side and client-side application state
Assess your skills with practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers?including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Your kit includes:
- Official self-paced study guide.
- Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results.
- 400+ practice and review questions.
- Case scenarios and lab exercises.
- Microsoft Visual Basic and Visual C# code samples on CD.
- 90-day evaluation version of Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition.
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide.
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
- Click the following link: Download the companion content.
- Click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.