MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-445): Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Business Intelligence Implementation and Maintenance
This product currently is not for sale.
- Published 9/12/2007
- 1st Edition
- 608 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-2341-5
EXAM PREP GUIDE
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-445—and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce what you’ve learned by applying your knowledge to real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Install, configure, and manage SQL Server business intelligence components and tools
- Implement SQL Server Analysis Services cubes, create KPIs, work with MDX
- Build data mining models and configure algorithms
- Administer SQL Server Reporting Services and deploy information-rich solutions
- Develop and troubleshoot SQL Server Integration Services packages
- Implement package roles, protection levels, and passwords
Assess your skills with practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Your training kit includes:
- Official self-paced study guide.
- Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results.
- 200+ practice and review questions.
- Case scenarios, practice exercises, and best practices.
- 180-day evaluation version of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Edition.
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide.
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
- Click the following link: Download the companion content.
- Click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.