MCSA/MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-270): Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional, 2nd Edition
This product currently is not for sale.
- Published 2/9/2005
- 2nd Edition
- 1394 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-2152-7
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCP Exam 70-270—and on the job—with this official Microsoft study guide, now fully updated for Windows XP Service Pack 2 with Advanced Security Technologies plus other key topics. Work at your own pace through a system of lessons, hands-on exercises, troubleshooting labs, and review questions.
The Readiness Review Suite on CD, featuring advanced technology from MeasureUp, provides 425 challenging questions for in-depth self-assessment and practice. You can choose timed or untimed testing mode, generate random tests, or focus on specific objectives. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning how to:
- Perform an installation or upgrade, including remote deployment
- Configure and customize the desktop environment
- Administer disks, device drivers, printers, file systems, and other resources
- Manage TCP/IP networking and support remote and mobile users
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and tune system performance
- NEW!—Administer security settings and services, including the advances in Windows XP Service Pack 2
Readiness Review Suite on CD Powered by MeasureUp
Your kit includes:
- NEW—Fully reengineered self-paced study guide with expert exam tips.
- NEW—Readiness Review Suite featuring 425 questions and multiple testing options.
- NEW—Case scenarios and troubleshooting labs for real-world expertise.
- NEW—120-day evaluation version of Windows XP Professional software with Windows XP Service Pack 2.
- NEW—eBook in PDF format.
- NEW—Microsoft Encyclopedia of Security eBook.
- NEW—Microsoft Encyclopedia of Networking, Second Edition eBook.
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.
Other titles you might like
- Enterprise Mobility Suite Managing BYOD and Company-Owned Devices
- eBook (Watermarked) $19.99
- Network Your Computer & Devices Step by Step
- Book $29.99