MCSA/MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-210): Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional, 2nd Edition
This product currently is not for sale.
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, which reproduces the look and layout of the printed page.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Published 8/14/2002
- 2nd Edition
- 1056 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-1766-7
Learn how to install, configure, and administer Windows 2000 Professional—and prepare for the Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) exam—with this official Microsoft study guide. Work at your own pace through the lessons and hands-on exercises. And use the special exam-prep section and testing tool to measure what you know and where to focus your studies—before taking the actual exam. As you develop the real-world expertise needed to set up and support the Windows 2000 desktop environment, you’re also preparing for MCP Exam 70-210—a core requirement for MCSA or MCSE certification.
Build the skills to:
- Install or upgrade to Windows 2000 Professional
- Administer access to shared files, folders, and printers
- Configure and manage hardware devices and drivers
- Optimize system memory, disk, and application performance
- Troubleshoot the desktop environment
- Implement network protocols and services
- Help ensure data and system security
Your kit includes:
- Comprehensive self-paced study guide that maps to MCP exam goals and objectives
- Learn-by-doing exercises for skills you can apply to the job
- NEW—Test-readiness tool that generates timed, 50-question practice exams with automated scoring
- NEW—More than 200 pages of exam prep and objective-by-objective review inside the book
- NEW—Microsoft Encyclopedia of Networking, Second Edition, eBook
- Fully searchable eBook version of the study guide
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.