Laptops and Tablet PCs with Microsoft Windows XP Step by Step: Keep in Touch and Stay Productive--At Work, At Home, and On the Go!
This product currently is not for sale.
- Published 11/24/2004
- 1st Edition
- 240 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-2170-1
Teach yourself exactly what you need to know about using the mobility features in Microsoft Windows XP. With STEP BY STEP, you’ll work at your own pace through easy-to-follow lessons and practice exercises. From the fun—to the fundamental—you’ll learn how to stay connected and productive at home, at work, and on the road. Plus, the CD features software, eBooks, and other resources to help you go even further!
- Set up a wired or wireless home network
- Play games, music, and DVDs
- Show digital photos on your TV
- Take your digital camera and mobile PC on vacation
At the Office
- Expand your vistas by connecting an extra monitor
- Share notes and files using MSN Messenger
- Work anywhere with offline folders and files—even Web pages
- Synch with your PDA or cell phone
On the Go
- Use your mobile PC from airplane to beach
- Tap into wireless hotspots
- Take your music and movies with you
- Maximize battery life; help secure your mobile PC
Your CD includes:
- Microsoft Power Toys for Windows XP software
- Microsoft PowerToys for Windows XP Tablet PC Edition software
- Windows Media Player 10 software
- Tablet PC Edition 2005 Tutorials for Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Physics Illustrator for Tablet PC toy
- Microsoft Office XP Pack for Tablet PC (Tablet Pack)
- Microsoft Computer Dictionary, Fifth Edition, eBook
- Microsoft Encyclopedia of Networking, Second Edition, eBook
- Microsoft Encyclopedia of Security eBook
- Complete STEP BY STEP eBook
- Links to Windows XP-related downloads and additional information
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.
Other titles you might like
- Virtualizing Desktops and Apps with Windows Server 2012 R2 Inside Out
- eBook (Watermarked) $43.99
- Start Here! Learn the Kinect API
- Book $34.99