Introducing Windows Server 2008
This product currently is not for sale.
- Published 5/30/2007
- 1st Edition
- 496 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-2421-4
Get a jump on evaluating Window Server 2008—with technical insights from Windows Server team. This practical introduction delivers real-world implementation scenarios and pragmatic advice for administering Windows Server in the enterprise.
Discover how to:
- Deploy Windows Server 2008, and configure and manage server roles
- Understand Windows Server Virtualization
- Implement a single, integrated IDA solution built on Active Directory
- Explore enhancements in Internet Information Services 7.0
- Use failover clustering for high-availability solutions
- Implement the Network Access Protection platform
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.
Other titles you might like
- Enterprise Mobility Suite Managing BYOD and Company-Owned Devices
- eBook (Watermarked) $19.99
- Exam Ref 70-695 Deploying Windows Devices and Enterprise Apps (MCSE)
- eBook (Watermarked) $31.99