Extreme Programming Adventures in C#
This product currently is not for sale.
- Published 2/4/2004
- 1st Edition
- 560 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-1949-4
See eXtreme Programming (XP) in action at the hands of an XP master—and learn Microsoft .NET and C# programming in the process! In this fast-paced, hands-on exposition, Ron Jeffries—one of the leading voices and practitioners in the XP community—demonstrates that you can write well-designed, resilient code incrementally and safely, while minimizing your investment in speculative up-front design. As Jeffries builds his sample application, you get firsthand insights into what successful XP development looks like, complete with real-world challenges such as the eleventh-hour change order. For further practice and study, you can download all the author’s code—including the missteps—so you can see XP and agile concepts in action and assess how they fit into your own work.
Pair program with an XP master, discovering how to:
- Streamline and simplify the software development process
- Work more effectively as part of an XP development team
- Reduce missteps by designing, testing, and refining code in increments
- Receive clearer specifications and feedback from customers
- Write cleaner, more expressive code—and weed out more bugs
- Conserve resources by planning and reassessing progress as you go
- Maintain a sustainable work pace—and avoid burnout
- Step up delivery dates, shipping the most crucial features first
- Improve customer satisfaction!
- Click the following link: Download the companion content.
- Click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.
Other titles you might like
- Microsoft Visual C# 2013 Step by Step
- Book $44.99
- Windows Runtime via C#
- eBook (Watermarked) $27.99