- Published 1/9/2020
- 1st Edition
Prepare for Microsoft Exam MS-900–and help demonstrate your mastery of real-world foundational knowledge about the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service cloud model, as well as specific options and benefits of Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings. Designed for IT professionals, Exam Ref focuses on critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the Microsoft Certified Fundamentals level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Understand cloud concepts
- Understand core Microsoft 365 services and concepts
- Understand security, compliance, privacy, and trust in Microsoft 365
- Understand Microsoft 365 pricing and support
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you are a business user, IT professional, or student interested in cloud computing and technologies, including individuals planning to pursue more advanced Microsoft 365 certification.
About the Exam
Exam MS-900 focuses on knowledge about benefits and considerations of using cloud services; different types of cloud services; core Microsoft 365 components; comparisons between Microsoft 365 and on-premises services; modern management concepts; Office 365 ProPlus; Microsoft 365 collabora¿tion, mobility and analytics; Microsoft 365 security and compliance concepts; unified endpoint management; security usage scenarios and services; the Service Trust portal and Compliance manager; Microsoft 365 licensing options; pricing; support, and service lifecycles.
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam fulfills your requirements for the Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals certification credential, proving that you understand Microsoft 365 options, as well as the benefits of adopting cloud services, the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, and Microsoft 365 cloud services in particular.
See full details at: microsoft.com/learn
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 1)
Table of Contents
1. Understand Cloud Concepts2. Understand Core Microsoft 365 Services and Concepts3. Understand Security, Compliance, Privacy, and Trust in Microsoft 3654. Understand Microsoft 365 Pricing and Support