- Published 10/27/2021
- 1st Edition
Prepare for Microsoft Exam MS-700demonstrate your real-world knowledge of Microsoft Teams planning, deployment, configuration, management, security, troubleshooting, and more. Designed for professionals with Microsoft Teams experience, this Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Plan and configure a Microsoft Teams environment
- Manage chat, teams, channels, and apps
- Manage calling and meetings
- Monitor and troubleshoot a Microsoft Teams environment
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you manage or administer Microsoft Teams collaboration and communication in a Microsoft 365 environment
About the Exam
Exam MS-700 focuses on knowledge needed to plan and configure Microsoft Teams network, security, and compliance settings; identify licensing requirements; plan and implement governance and lifecycle management; configure and manage external users, guest users, and devices; create and manage teams; plan and manage channels; manage chat and collaboration experiences; manage apps; manage meeting experiences, phone numbers, and phone systems; monitor and report on Teams environments; and troubleshoot audio, video, and client issues.
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam fulfills your requirements for the Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate credential, demonstrating your expertise in configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 workloads for Microsoft Teams to promote better enterprise collaboration and communication, and administering capabilities including chat, apps, channels, meetings, audio conferences, live events, and calls.
See full details at: microsoft.com/learn
About the Practice Test
This Microsoft Official Practice Test is powered by MeasureUp.
The MS-700test contains 119 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Plan and Configure a Microsoft Teams Environment - 51
- Manage Chat, Calling, and Meetings - 39
- Manage Teams and App Policies 29
Why Choose the Microsoft Official Practice Test powered by MeasureUp?
Their quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Certified Practice Test Provider.
· Online performance-based simulations give hands on work environment experience
· Questions are similar to exam questions so you test your knowledge of exam objectives
· Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material
· Study Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
· Certification Mode (timed) prepares students for exam taking conditions
· Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on
How to obtain the Practice Test
The Official Microsoft Practice Test offered with this book is fulfilled by MeasureUp.com. With your order, you will receive a product key on your Account Page. Registering the product key at MeasureUp.com will give you access to a downloadable practice test which does not expire as well as 30-day access to the online version.
Before accessing your practice test, you will be required to create an account at MeasureUp.com if you dont already have one.
The downloadable practice test is licensed by MeasureUp for a single user and can be downloaded on up to three different devices. Downloading practice tests to virtual machines is prohibited.