Exam Ref 70-486 Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications (MCSD)
This product currently is not for sale.
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, which reproduces the look and layout of the printed page.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Published 9/15/2013
- 1st Edition
- 384 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-7722-7
Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-486—and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of developing ASP.NET MVC-based solutions. Designed for experienced developers ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the Microsoft Specialist level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Design the application architecture
- Design the user experience
- Develop the user experience
- Troubleshoot and debug web applications
- Design and implement security
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives.
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you.
Table of Contents
- Preparing for the exam
- Chapter 1: Design the application architecture
- Chapter 2: Design the user experience
- Chapter 3: Develop the user experience
- Chapter 4: Troubleshoot and debug web applications
- Chapter 5: Design and implement security
- About the Author
Other titles you might like
- Modern Web Development: Understanding domains, technologies, and user experience
- eBook (Watermarked) $35.99